Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The latest Sarah Palin smear

I think I can update this DAILY if I really want to....the Stupid Nonsense Of The Day Is:

What's the difference between Palin and Muslim fundamentalists? Lipstick


"A theocrat is a theocrat, whether Muslim or Christian."


I admit I occassionally find something thoughtful from Slate, rare for a lefty website, but this recycled Xtian boogyman nonsense, dating from the early Reagan years, is tiresome.

Juan Cole's moral equivalency crap is eviscerated by Jeff "Protein Wisdom" Goldstein.

Q: What’s the difference between Dr Juan Cole and a pitbull?
A: You don’t generally point and laugh at a pitbull.
(...)
Rhetorically, Cole’s trick is to ascribe to Palin motives that he knows his readership, who’ve been conditioned to believe that Christian boogymen are out to replace the Constitution with the New Testament, will believe uncritically.

No comments: